Krita depending on Qt3.3 causes compile errors

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed May 26 00:09:52 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 22:01, Michael Thaler wrote:

> Is it really necessary to use Qt Designer from Qt3.3? This breaks the
> compilation of KOffice for everyone not using Qt3.3. It is not even in
> Debian SID.

But it was, apparently in SuSE 9.1 or in the apt repositories for SuSE, so I
didn't even realize it was a really advanced version. It's not as if there's
anything really advanced to that particular dialog, but I don't have a less
recent version of Designer: can earlier versions load the .ui file? If so,

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi