Image/Paint libraries

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon May 24 16:51:40 CEST 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 16:43, Adrian Page wrote:

> Yes, it's not really suitable for the core, but it's good for algorithms.
> The anti-aliased image transformations could be useful.

I'm a still a bit unfocussed at the moment...

I'm working on selections, adding .ui files for dialogs and actions for the
menu's -- filling out the user interface, in fact (reminds me: we should
emulate Karbon's toolbox look, if we want to have at least a little ui
consistency within KOffice; we should, of course, re-use Karbon's code a
little more).

But I'm also looking at where we can separate Krita's core from the user
interface. Let's at least make everything with layers, tile managers and the
painter a separate lib, preferably a .so, that's neater... And if it's
separate, we can start looking at whether we should extend it, or replace it
with something externally developed.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi