Vips

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 19 13:02:29 CET 2004

On Friday 19 March 2004 12:55, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> In fact that's very close to what I do. Except that they use only one
> iterator, as I choose to have two. I have one (IteratorLine) which
> correspond to a row. And the second (IteratorPixel) is given by the first
> and return the value of the pixel.
> It's not much different, but I find that having two iterators is closer to
> what do the STL.

Shows we're going in the right direction, doesn't it? I rather liked his way
of restricting images to masks -- near the end of the paper. Of course, I
really should get myself a decent book on STL, since trying to learn it from
C++ in a Nutshell probably isn't the way to go.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi