Iterators (first commit)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 17 21:10:03 CET 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 16:13, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
> I have just commited the basis of iterators, tell me what you think of the
> structure before I continue to work on them.

Well -- I think it looks interesting. I'll need to dig out C++ in a Nutshell
to actually begin making sense of the code, since it touches parts of the
language that I haven't quite digested yet. One small thing -- we'd better
try and keep the source, including comments, as much as possible in English.
(I tried to say that in French, but, well, it's twenty years since I learned
French, and since that time I've hardly ever used the language, and then only
for reading, not writing. )

> I have not yet test them, I will start writting a version of the Invert
> Color Plugin that will use iterators.

Please yes -- I'm looking forward to seeing how they should be used.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi