Sub-pixel positioning

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 16 11:58:53 CET 2004

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 11:56, Adrian Page wrote:
> If no one is working on this, I'd like to do so. I've already got it
> working as a proof of concept and the line tool shows it does a good job.
> It's too slow for the brush at the moment, but you do get nice smooth
> straight lines in your 'curves'. :-)

Oh, please -- yes! Once that's working, we can re-erable the 'pen' tool, which
should paint hard, un-anti-aliased lines, and have a nice, soft brush. I'm
really looking forward to seeing the code... Maybe it's an idea, if it's too
slow, to disable it for the expensive brushes like the pipe brushes or the
colour brushes, and just use it for the simple masks?
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi