KisImageType

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 8 12:18:19 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 12:14, Patrick Julien wrote:
> This is interesting.  If I may, a few suggestions.
>
> I believe the intent here is to set this information so that it is
> constant. Consider removing every setter and data from KisImageType.

Yes, I was considering that. The main intention was to get rid of all the
enums in kis_global, especially the enums have corresponding methods, like
imgTypeBlaFunction()...

> Then create a new type that inherits from KisImageType that is basically
> exactly what KisImageType is today.

The start of that is KisImageTypeRGBA -- I was hesitating beween having very
specialized types (RGBA _and_ RGB), or slightly less specialized types.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi