Obsolete classes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 2 22:43:01 CET 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 22:36, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went through the code and these classes don't seem to be relevant
> anymore: KisTabBar

I started moving towards Adiya's general KOffice tabbar, but got sidetracked,
and then side-tracked from the side-track, and so on, but this class should
indeed be considered obsolete.

> KFloatingDialog
> KFloatingTabDialog

Just remove them. If we get sorry, well, that's what CVS's for.

> Do we really need paint-offset? It does not make sense to me, because you
> can always move the layers.

In October, Patrick made a case for this -- don't know exactly what it was,
and it isn't a concept that I can wrap my mind around, but try if you can
find it, and see what you think. _I_'m not attached to it.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi