TODO list

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 26 08:57:48 CEST 2004

On Monday 26 July 2004 02:44, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> yep but kde seems to go to javascript with kommander... but I think kspread
> allow python script, doesn't it ?

I'm actually not sure... At one point of time the whole of KOffice was to go
with Python, but that never happened (when it was announced Python was still
so small it was one of the things the Python community used to show off
with). Kexi uses that script thingy from Trolltech, qsa, if you've got it
installed.

Personally, I hate the guts of javascript, and really like Python. QSA has the
advantage of having an ide associated with it, hasn't it? Perhaps it's
easiest to first check that, since it should be easiest to embed and give
users a full scripting facility with debugging and everything.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi