Hi - I'm new...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jul 24 23:01:28 CEST 2004

On Saturday 24 July 2004 22:42, Saem Ghani wrote:
> and I'd like to help.
>
> I know a fair bit C++ and other algol-esque languages, with some dabbling
> in scheme, I'm still green when it comes to BSD and KDE, unfortunately.

Hi!

> In anycase, let me know what I can do.  I already know of and am working my
> way through the documentation linked to on the front page, but I was
> wondeing if there is anything else I should slog through and if there any
> small todos that I could get my feet wet with?

Well, there's the TODO list -- one small thing which would make you at once
quite familiar with Qt and which would make Krita a lot nicer is to make the
tabs in the docker windows draggable -- i.e., you'd ideally want to drag the
colour tab to the tool docker etc. This entails work with Qt's d&d feature,
KConf and some UI work. And it's nicely isolated from anything that's
currently in flux.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi