problem starting krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Jul 10 03:55:11 CEST 2004

Hmm, the problem is somewhat different now

I, am able to get krita started again, when I remove the .cc file from the
build.

However, I'm still puzzled why it doesn't work. I am not using the class it
defines (KisPixelIterator) at all. Outcommenting all the code makes krita
start. but even a single constructor stop krita cold as described below.

I'm working on it though, but it is weird.

best regards
Casper Boemann