Histograms

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 6 23:47:06 CEST 2004

Phew! I've added the beginning of support for histograms to Krita tonight. A
nice KisHistogram class to compute the stuff (done, apart from median, stddev
and percentile, which I haven't got a clue about), a widget and a plugin.
What I still need to do is create the bar chart pixmap and the gradient
pixmap, but the rest is mostly done.

Does anyone have, by accident, some nice barchart and/or gradient code lying
about? I really hate painting charts by hand....

Oh, and this code uses Cyrille's iterators. Pretty speedy, but I am convinced
I want to iterate by pixel. I also discovered that our color strategies have
a nice function to return the channels they handle, and their ordering. Now
we only need to add types, and package the channels in a vector, not just a
chunk of memory with a pointer pointing towards them.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi