Iterator requirements

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jul 6 02:35:44 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 00:49, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > 	Iterators and single pixel values are passed to the colour strategies
> > for colour model specific handling.
>
> I was planning to work on that specific part during this week. And I was
> planning to implement a second type of iterrator that will return a class
> representing a pixel.
Please see attached header file. If you could implement those iterators it
would be great.

For reasons I have already stated it is no good to return a pixel class. Trust
me on this one.

When implementing please feel free to reuse the code from your previous
iterators, but it would be really great if you could reference tiles by a
row,col pair instead of tilenum. I know tileMgr doesn't take that as
arguments yet, but then just call tm->tile(tempconverter(col,row))
where tempconverter is a temporary function you write that converts to
tilenum.

Also please note that row,col, x and y can be negative and that the % operator
is undefine for negative numbers so please be careful.

Also note that I intend to make all tiles of fixed size so just use TILE_WIDTH
and TILE_HEIGHT for now. (I already have a patch that does this).

best regards
Casper Boemann