Fill tool

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Jul 2 22:20:45 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've been trying to fix Krita's filler tool. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at a
very strange bug I can't seem to find. The problem is that while most of the
time it fills exactly what it should, sometimes it goes right through a line
of pixels (without actually filling them), and ends up filling almost the
whole image. Reproducable almost every time I paint a big circle on the canvas
and try to fill it. I fear I keep reading over it, so maybe someone else could
have a quick look at the code (patch attached)?

Bart Coppens