Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 22 14:25:55 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 14:18, Patrick Julien wrote:
> > Don't worry, that's still true. And I've deferred the creation of masks
> > until the user clicks on one of the brushes, so loading the brushes
> > doesn't take all that long anymore.
>
> Great!  You're making me envious :)

The only Gimp resource that I really want to have working now are the
gradients -- and palettes perhaps. But since all other support for gradients
is broken, I'm not hurrying with that. A better brush line, and perhaps some
more tools, like the eraser, are more needed. And the TODO list is growing
with leaps and bounds: every improvement brings a few more TODO items...
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi