KisKrayon gone

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Tue Jan 13 10:06:33 CET 2004

I've just checked in my work of yesterday evening (when I couldn't checkin
because ADSL had gone). I have removed KisKrayon and KisKrayonWidget. This
means that KisPattern is now a KisResource, as was intended. I still need
to clean up the duplication in KisResourceServer: it wasn't immediately clear
to me how to use this thing in a generic way (especially seen together
with the KisResourceMediator), but I think I've got it now. And all this was
just laying the groundwork for moving from png patterns to Gimp-compatible
.pat patterns.

But the brush tool still doesn't work like it should.