An other plugin

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 23 21:37:09 CET 2004

On Sunday 22 February 2004 21:59, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
> I made an other plugin : brightness/contrast, gamma correction and color
> adjustement.

Two things -- a niggle and a question. The niggle is that it's really best to
use one of Qt's layout managers for dialog boxes; the other is that I must
have done something wrong because I don't get the relevant menu options in my
Krita menu. Have you got any idea what could have caused that?

Ps. I've added the .rc file from the tarball to CVS. I guess you forget to cvs
add it or something like that -- it wouldn't compile without.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi