capability_mediator

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Tue Feb 17 00:24:49 CET 2004

Am Monday 16 February 2004 23:57 schrieb Patrick Julien:
> The mediator pattern is more work in the short term... but it means more
> code reuse.  C'mon, admit it, wouldn't you be proud if Krita and Karbon
> would start sharing their dockers based on your code? :)
Sharing dockers with Karbon would be cool. At the moment I have a problem
which is already solved in Karbon: When you split the view(a bit buggy at the
moment) the dockers get duplicated. I look into the Karbon code, but did not
find out how it could be solved in Krita.

There are many parts where Krita and Karbon can share code:
-the split view behavior
-the color docker
-maybe gradient and layer ? (not sure if this would be a good idea)
-same base classes (your code)

So you see there are great chances for reuse your code.