Choice of readPixelData in the colour strategies

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Mon Feb 16 23:12:28 CET 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 23:06, Patrick Julien wrote:

> That readPixelData is now private... but the real reason is that I simply
> forgot about it when using I initially wrote it.

Until we have the nice iterators, I'd really like to be able to use it from
KisPaintDevice -- it's such a chore, to create and file a KisPixelData when
all I need is a buffer.

I'm making good progress, by the way, with the transform method in
KisPaintDevice, which can use a QWMatrix to transform the paint device. And
I've done a little write-up on reading and writing pixels in krita/doc, for
future reference, when I have forgotten how this stuff works again.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi