Crash on painting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Feb 14 23:39:21 CET 2004

On Saturday 14 February 2004 23:32, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently Krita crashes sometimes on painting. Especially when you're
> clicking very fast. Looks like a problem with KisPaintDevice in
> KisTileMgr::bitBlt

You must be able to click a whole lot faster than I can :-). But I am not
terribly surprised, I get crashes sometimes, too, although most often when I
have just made an extraordinarily stupid change. Which brush did you use?
There's a bit of difference between pipe brushes and ordinary brushes, but
this looks as if there's no dab to copy from. Strange... I'm not sure how to
investigate this -- does anyone have any suggestions?
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi