Plugins 2

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Fri Feb 13 02:44:23 CET 2004

> Is this on the first call of ktm -> tile(...)?  It seems to be since the
> tile number is 0, but the answer could always suprise me.  Your problem
> seems to be about overwritten memory, see details below.  You may want to
> try running the loop first without doing any modifications to the tile.
Ok, I found what was wrong,  KisTileMediatorSingleton
KisTileMediator::m_instance is a static member of KisTileMediator, and as my
filter is an external library which is load at run time, the value of
KisTileMediator::m_instance is 0.
I tried to compile my filter with -shared -fPIC and link with -shared -Wl, and
to link the application with -Wl,--export-dynamic -rdynamic. But then krita
will segfault at the beginning. If someone has an idea ?
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---