Docking GUI

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Wed Feb 11 10:04:20 CET 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Patrick Julien wrote:

> Right, but for a program like Krite, a pixel editor, is 80 lines really
> important?  Of course, I haven't printed source code in years either.

I have, but not often. No, it's more that it's harder to read long lines than
shorter lines. But it's no problem -- I'll just indent the files, and commit
a whitespace patch, and I won't mess with long lines unless I really cannot
follow what happens.

By the way, I've started on the capability mediator thingy yesterday night, and
apart from the mess with automake and moc, it's progressing nicely.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi