Docking GUI

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Wed Feb 11 09:48:52 CET 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Patrick Julien wrote:

> Hey if you're volunteering for the job... be my guess :)

Oh, I'm certainly volunteering. It can't be much work, especially
since indent supports the current Krita style pretty seamlessly.

> The whole tab vs space issue is a sensitive one.  I simply chose tabs since
>
> a) I was alone, and was alone for quite some time
> b) For my limited vision, this allows me to actually SEE the code better.

That turns out to be -- surprisingly -- quite true for me, too. In fact, five
or ten years ago I always used two spaces, and my current employer wants four
spaces, but once I got beyond my initial tab-revulsion, I found that tabs worked
quite well. But you cannot have tabs and limit line length to 80 chars, I find.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi