Docking GUI

Patrick Julien freak at codepimps.org
Wed Feb 11 02:11:31 CET 2004

On February 10, 2004 12:17 pm, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now you can try out the dockers.
> still todo:
> -add menu items and removing the old ones(does somebody have experience
> with this?)

Oops, forgot to answer your question, too excited to get a patch I guess:)

You can find menu items and actions by name in the action collection.  From
there, you can pretty much do anything you want.

Unfortunately, this is not recommended since this may lead to inconsistencies
in the menu structure (i.e. 2 separators next to each other).  The
recommended method is too simply gray out items.