Plugins for Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Tue Feb 10 13:16:10 CET 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Patrick Julien wrote:

> OK, I'm listening, any suggestions...

I'm thinking... A simple setPixel in KisPainter that can
use colour, opacity and composite op is half-way enough;
for setting large chunks of pixels we have bitBlt, of course,
even if you need to construct a KisPaintDevice and fill it
before you can do a bitBlt.

As for getting pixels to work with... I'll look into this
tonight, shall I?

By the way -- Patrick, do you still have that paste code you
were talking about? I was looking at the stamp tool, and wondered
whether it would be useful. (Currently the stamp tool is paint-by-pattern,
but I don't think that that's right: it should be take a selection from
an image, and paint with that,)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi