Design idea

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Mon Feb 9 12:03:20 CET 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> The Karbon color selector has no HSV or Gray selector. Currently I use the
> KoColorChooser, but I think it wouldn't be very difficult to include the one
> from Karbon

Yes, just take that one tab from it. Some time in the distant future, Krita's
going to have a real palette, too, that people can use to mix colours in a natural
way, but that's still a long, long time away.

> I just finished the implementation of the dockers. I only have to get out the
> sidebar of the code, which seems to be more difficult than I thougt.
> In the screenshot it is just hidden.

Great work -- I can't wait to see it for myself, and I'm really glad you're
doing this work.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi