Iterators, selection and a few broken things for now

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Dec 28 21:28:29 CET 2004

On Friday 24 December 2004 12:02, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> will your change be available for koffice 1.4 ? If so I will stop working
> on iterators and selection for the moment.

David is apparently on holidays, so there's no definite decision on the
release date for KOffice 1.4. I think we can count on having a bit more time
than we intended. Maybe we need to investigate autopackage a bit closer so we
can try to have binary release on our own; Krita is definitely getting into
shape for that.