KoColor

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 23 17:19:59 CET 2004

I'm busy removing KoColor from Krita; that probably means that at some time in
the future kopainter can be mostly removed because only Krita is using that
remnant from the olden day. So, please don't use KoColor anymore. In due
time, we'll be using KisColor, which does have support for profiles and color
models, for now I'm using QColor which at least is honest in that it doesn't
support color model conversions up front.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."