bicubic interpolating zoom

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 16 11:05:06 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 10:52, you wrote:

> Extracting information from the Gimp developers.

What information did you extract from the Gimp developers? If it is relevant
for scaling images, can you post it to the list?

Actually I think it is a good idea to make them aware of Krita. I think there
is a lot of code in Gimp which would be very useful for Krita, e.g. the
filters and it would be really good if the Gimp developers could help us a
little porting that code to Krita.

I tried to subscribe to gimp-devel but our mailserver bounces mailes from
unknown servers back and accept them only if the other mail-server tries to
send them again to get rid of spam mails, so it will need some time until I
can subscribe to the list.

Greetings,
Michael