Hi - I'm new...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 12 19:45:05 CEST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 19:27, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> We should also get out the obsolete widgets. There are layerbox,

Casper had some code to replace the layerbox with a standard QTable, but it
was heavily tied up with the code to make the layers auto-extending, and
unfortunately that code broke too much to immediately commit, and in order to
finish that code, the way of accessing pixels needed to be redone...

> channelview

The layerbox and channelview need to replaced with QTables.

> and gradientview,

I believe Adrian has started working on gradients.

> each with a totally different
> implementation and look. There are also some wigdets which are not
> KOffice standard widgets like KisRuler  and the color widgets.

Aren't the color widgets from koffice/libs/kopainter? I thought those were
standard. They're not good enough, though. Whenever I try to use Krita to
paint something I'm frustrated with them.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi