Some very usefull links!

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Wed Aug 11 23:10:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

> That was what I did this morning. I just tried it again. I opened a image
> and selected Image->Image Size from the menu. A nice dialog pops up where
> you can scale or resize the image. I tried scaling it to 80% and also
> scaling it to 125% and also resizing the image. Nothing works for me, the
> image stays exactly the same. Can anyone confirm that scaling/resizing does
> work/not work?

O.K., this definitely is a small bug. It works if you enter a new pixel value
for the width or the heigt of the image. Scaling does not work if you change
the percent value with the arrows or if you enter a new percent value.

Another small bug: if you scale an image to, say double its size and then undo
the scaling, the scaled image is still shown with the small image on top of
it. If you bring the window to the back and to the front again, everything is
o.k.

Take care,
Michael