Some very usefull links!

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Wed Aug 11 23:03:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Load an image, open image/resize, change one of the values (I made it
> smaller), and press ok.

That was what I did this morning. I just tried it again. I opened a image and
selected Image->Image Size from the menu. A nice dialog pops up where you can
scale or resize the image. I tried scaling it to 80% and also scaling it to
125% and also resizing the image. Nothing works for me, the image stays
exactly the same. Can anyone confirm that scaling/resizing does work/not
work?

I will go on vacation tomorrow, so happy hacking;-)

Take care,
Michael