How to begin ?

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sat Aug 7 20:32:16 CEST 2004

Hello Casper,

> If you would suffice with smaller assignments of individual functions and
> don't mind being told what to do, I would gladly take you under my wings so
> to speak, and teach you some C++ in the process. I have several small
> classes that needs to be done quickly and I have an example class for you
> to work from.

Can you make a list of small classes that need to be done quickly and post it
to the list? I would like to learn some C++ and it would be great to have
some small assignements where I can just work on some particular
function/class and I would not mind at all if someone tells me what to do
because I have no experience.

Is anybody of the Krita developers going to Akademy? I will be there on 28/29
August.

Greetings,
Michael