How to begin ?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Aug 7 20:07:38 CEST 2004

On Saturday 07 August 2004 20:04, Mr YouP wrote:

> infortunatly, I'm not a math master :/ (I wasn't so bad but I stop quite
> early for this kind of things, I afraid)

My math teacher walked out of class at one point, and didn't come back. I
basically missed two years our of five of math. I never cared much, until
now.

> Like the "Mode Masque" in photosh and GIMP (when your picture is overlayed
> by a red filter and you "paint" the selection) ??

Yes, probably. It's one of the Photoshop and Gimp things I have never seen
working, but when I was working on Krta one day, I saw how painting a
selection could be handy.

> I saw it, but can't see any diagram..

It isn't done yet in Krita...

> > > - split view
> >
> > Doesn't that work already?
>
> no, it crash.

I recently fixed the crash-on-new-view bug, and this seems to have fixed
crash-on-split, too.

> Yes, I know this story (or a variation).
> As I said in the other mail, I accept Casper's proposition, but I keep the
> others in mind :)

Have fun!

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi