Compile problem...

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Wed Apr 28 22:18:35 CEST 2004

> Trying to get back into Krita after a little absence, I am finding it quite
> hard to get a fresh checkout to compile... I suspect that this has to do
> with Laurent Montel's checkins to re-enable the dcop interface, but I don't
> seem able to figure out what's wrong. Any ideas?
The functions hide_layer(), link_layer(), remove_layer() and insert_layer()
are not implemented. So if you write them in KRayonViewIface, it should
compile.

But it's weird, I don't have the problem, and they don't seem to be called, so
krita should compile. What compiler are you using ?

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---