core/color_strategy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 28 23:56:01 CET 2003

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 23:50, Patrick Julien wrote:

> No, that was not the intent of this flyweight, here, I would not want to do
> this for speed considerations.

Well, can you imagine me getting confused? I didn't think you'd want what I
just described, but I couldn't put another interpretation upon 'flyweight'...

Anyway, I've checked some preliminary attempts (compiles, but isn't used
yet) in. I'm not clear on how you're going to select the right color strategy
instance in KisPainter for compositing, but I guess that'll turn out all
right on the night.

Oh, and I am trying to get the Krita section of the koffice website in shape.
Mind if you're listed at least as a contributor?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html