nativeColor and endianness

Patrick Julien freak at codepimps.org
Fri Oct 24 18:13:44 CEST 2003

Consider placing both you CMYK and RGB class inside the cpp file.  same thing
for the inline operator.

Ok, I will get back to you on how the mapping from CMYK to RGB should be done,
but unless you're using color profiles, it won't matter.

In any case, I need to figure out on how to do the mapping for pre-multiplied
alphas.