KoColor && CMYK -> RGB

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Fri Oct 24 15:56:28 CEST 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Patrick Julien wrote:

> Yes, they do, and littlecms is already a dependency of krita, even if it is an
> indirect one.

Oh, good -- that means both that I already should have it, and that I can
use it when necessary. Perhaps it would be even better if KoColor would
proxy for LittleCMS, but I'm first going to take a look at their docs.

Not that I want to spend all the time I have on adding a colour model I
have no use for personally -- it's more important, at the moment, that
there is more than one, so I (and anybody else) is forced to take that
flexibility into account.

I'll probably check the preliminary version in tonight; this weekend is
unfortunately booked full already with guests.