nativeColor and endianness

Patrick Julien freak at codepimps.org
Sat Oct 18 11:23:43 CEST 2003

On October 17, 2003 03:17 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> I am still working on the endianness issue, in kis_strategy_colorspace_rgb,
> and I don't quite get it. What are all the nativeColor methods for? They
> are unused as far as I can determine.
>
> Did you inted to loop through the pixels of pd in render, and call
> nativeColor for each pixel before creating the QImage?

nativeColor is not used here, but the point was to able to transcode color
without endianess issues.

Yes, that was the point, but the thing is, unless you've got those values
pre-multiplied, rendering even a small image is going to be slow.  This is
basically what I was explaining on this list before.