Code tidying

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 15 16:17:02 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 14:39, Patrick Julien wrote:
> On October 15, 2003 06:44 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Patrick,
> >
> > David Faure just remarked on the koffice mailing list that I was mixing
> > spaces and tabs in Krita code. Would you, as the maintainer, mind if I
> > replaced all existing tabs with four spaces?
>
> Well, yes an no, I like tabs better, but I haven't worked on Krita in a
> while... I can review your patches if you want tho

Well, tabs vs spaces is more or less a religious issue, so I won't argue it.
It's just that, well, I haven't used tabs for ages, not since my first
employer mandated spaces. So it's likely that the odd space-indented line
will creep in here and there.

The patch is at http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita-14-10-2003.diff.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html