No subject

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 8 21:17:46 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 14:09, Patrick Julien wrote:

> It's available, it's KisTileMgr::pixelData(), it's used mainly for
>
> 1) Implementing the algorithms using a simpler rectangular area, i.e. then
> ported to use tiles directly.
> 2) It's used for importing images, i.e. see the ImageMagick import/export
> code.

So I'm right in supposing that in the KisTileMgr functions

        KisPixelDataSP pixelData(Q_INT32 x1, Q_INT32 y1, Q_INT32 x2, Q_INT32
y2, Q_INT32 mode);
        void releasePixelData(KisPixelDataSP pd);
        void readPixelData(Q_INT32 x1, Q_INT32 y1, Q_INT32 x2, Q_INT32 y2,
QUANTUM *buffer, Q_UINT32 stride);
        void readPixelData(KisPixelDataSP pd);
        void writePixelData(Q_INT32 x1, Q_INT32 y1, Q_INT32 x2, Q_INT32 y2,
QUANTUM
*buffer, Q_UINT32 stride);
        void writePixelData(KisPixelDataSP pd);

The coordinates are those for the whole image? That would make life a lot
easier. Having tile-aware methods in KisPainter can come later, when the
speed is needed.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html