Hacking Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 1 22:24:19 CEST 2003

Knock, knock... Anybody home?

I have been trying to wrap my mind around Krita because I wanted to use the
tablet support Qt now offers (in its turn because I'm interested in natural
media support), but I don't seem to be able to find out what I need to do to
make krita actually work -- no tools, no nothing.

Is that simply because krita isn't there yet, or am I perhaps missing an
important point? If not, how hard would it be to rig up something that at
least makes a mark on a canvas? I.e., what are the approximate steps I would
need to take?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html