KAlbumPhoto

Klaas Freitag kimageshop@mail.kde.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:50:59 +0100

Hi,

> Ok, so we have kuickshow, gwenview, we have kalbum and kphotoalbum, there
> is imgseek and kmrml. And there are krita, karbon and kontour (although
> slightly in a different league). Maybe we can define the purposes of all
> those apps to compile a feature list and share some code.
Most probably it was a mistake that you did not mention Kooka ;-))
Kooka has a kind of viewer-mode commandline option -g.

> At least they should all use the same image collections.
Oh yes, I like this proposal very much.

Under=20
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/freitag/kooka/test/kgallery-0.1.tar.bz2
is a first implementation of my KDE part of  Kookas image gallery.
It can be used as a central image repository for a KDE user. The
version 0.1 only can deliver images to a application, but taking
and saving can also easily be implemented (with an enhanced save-the-
image-dialog as discussed a few days ago) since it is already working
in Kooka.

Maybe that is interesting?

Klaas

=2D-=20
 Was auch immer geschieht :                                Klaas Freitag
 Nie d=FCrft ihr so tief sinken,                      mail freitag@suse.de
 von dem Kakao, durch den man euch zieht,       SuSE Linux AG, Nuernberg
 auch noch zu trinken! - E. Kaestner                      Internal Tools