(no subject)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Dec 26 16:17:43 CET 2003

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 23:52, Patrick Julien wrote:
> OK, so I fixed this to be in it's own file, I can't really read what you
> did on kis_painter.  It seems your emacs mode failed since it produce this
> monstrous diff between the 2 versions, replacing tabs with spaces.

Damn and blast. It's 3.2 beta 2 kate that forgets my settings whenever I
restart the application -- I see it almost always replaces spaces with tabs
when I save. Damn and blast again -- I spent quite a bit of time configuring
kate to use tabs, and now this.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html