New Brush Tool!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Dec 13 19:39:08 CET 2003

On Saturday 13 December 2003 12:37, Patrick Julien wrote:

> That was the intention behind this model, investigate your brush tool
> further, there is still probably a bug lurking in there.

Found the problem on the way home from Brussels today: a kmacrocommand just
makes a list of commands -- in this case individual kispainter commands.
That's to say, every bitBlt does an addCommand to the KMacroCommand, instead
of adding the affected tiles to the tile list of the existing command.

I.e.,
void KisPainter::bitBlt(Q_INT32 dx, Q_INT32 dy, CompositeOp op,
                        KisPaintDeviceSP srcdev,
                        QUANTUM opacity, Q_INT32 sx, Q_INT32 sy, Q_INT32 sw,
Q_INT32 sh)
{
	if (m_transaction) {
		tc = new KisTileCommand(m_transaction -> name(), m_device, dx, dy, sw, sh);
		m_transaction -> addCommand(tc);
}

I thought it would re-use the first KisTileCommand created for this
transaction.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html