PATCH: Save/Load of multiple image and layer

Carsten Pfeiffer kimageshop@mail.kde.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:48:18 +0200

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 12:45:19AM +0900, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:

Hi,

> Hmm..... Ok, file compatibility is necessary. I remade a patch. Load old file
> format. And,
> add some QToolTip in layer table.
> add some setModified( true ) .
> add wheelEvent( QWheelEvent * ) in canvas.

Nice work! Please commit. As Krayon won't be released with KOffice 1.1, I think
you can even commit any patches right away, without posting for approval. In
case you're uncertain, I can always have a look, tho.

Ah, one thing, not specific to your patch (it only reminded me): IMHO, tooltips
should have a verb in the text, i.e. not "New Layer", but "Create New Layer".
There are many tooltips of the former way in KDE, but those should be fixed
for KDE3, I think.

Best wishes
Carsten Pfeiffer