[quanta-devel] Re: WebCore 146

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 02:42:02 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 20:34, Luis Miguel García Mancebo wrote:
> I don't know too much about this. It's the first time, and I would be
> very interested in helping integrating this into quanta, but, there

Well, like the email says, merging it anywhere at this point is not
really a sound option. I'd like to hear an opinion of someone who's
been working on html editting, probably Nicolas, as to what he thinks
about the implementation.

> isn't a way of taking this in little pieces and not in one big
> .tar.gz?

No

Zack

--
Instructions should be read first, or not at all.
Anything else is admitting defeat...