[kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jun 19 11:26:45 UTC 2014

On Thursday 19 June 2014 12:45:27 kleag at free.fr wrote:
> Hi Milian,
>
> You're perfectly right. I alse wanted to do so since some time. But I have
> some crashes on my machine (when reloading changed graphs). I should
> probably try to correct them before. I'll try to have a look to that today.
> I will send a mail as soon as I'm ready.
>
> Do you agree with that ?

Yes, sounds good.

> BTW, I'd like to see kgraphviewer back into distributions...

Due to the long time it simply did not work at all with the update to
GraphViz, I can only understand the distributions to kill KGraphViewer. I'd
welcome it if you could take up the maintainer role again and polish
KGraphViewer more, and ensure it stays functional. That should ensure it gets
packaged.

There are also some more performance fixes I'll push.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de