[kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Thu Jun 19 10:45:27 UTC 2014

Hi Milian,

You're perfectly right. I alse wanted to do so since some time. But I have some crashes on my machine (when reloading changed graphs). I should probably try to correct them before. I'll try to have a look to that today. I will send a mail as soon as I'm ready.

Do you agree with that ?

BTW, I'd like to see kgraphviewer back into distributions...

Bye,

Gaël