[kgraphviewer-devel] Syntax error in .dot file (plus big thankyou)

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Oct 20 16:05:35 UTC 2011

On Friday 14 October 2011 17:21:31 Ivan Brezina wrote:
> >> This patch adds graph declaration onto subgraph:
> > <snip>
> >
> > Sounds fine if it now conforms to the dot syntax push it to the git repo.
> > If you don't have permissions for that, please attach the patch as
> > created by "git format-patch" and I'll push it for you.
>
> Hi,
> here is it. It's my first git patch. Please be patient.

finally, time for review:

a) the changeset contains tabs, please use spaces for indentation
b) the hunk in GraphElement::exportToGraphviz does not actually change any
meaning, right? it just changes if(asdf) { } to if (!asdf) continue; {...}
while nicer coding style, it does not belong to the actual patch, thus please
remove it / revert it.
c) it would also be nicer to not do this change in the hunk in the operator<<,
but only introduce firstAttr and the related code

and please put the updated patch up on reviewboard as I said in my other
email. this makes it much easier to annotate the patch and review it.

thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de