[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: printing in kgraphviewer libkgraphviz

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Mon Mar 21 22:21:18 CET 2011

Monday 21 March 2011, "Gaël \(aka Kleag\)" <kleag at free.fr>:
> Hi again Kevin,

Heya,

> I see also that you have commented out all the printing support in your
> version of kgraphviewer. It was a great feature that I really need.

I commented that out because it caused unnecessary dependencies on pure
KGraphViewer code. This is still a problem. Personally I would encourage you
to keep the printing support out of the core KGraphviz library and better wrap
it.

> Is it just delayed or you want to handle it later ?

The plan was to handle it later, yes. Do you think it makes sense to keep it
out of KGraphviz? Or do you still want to have it in there?

> Bye,
>
> Gaël

Best regards,

--